Basic Membership Handbook Standard #1
Relevant Documents: Membership Handbook
Required Score to Pass: 80%
Prestige Reward: 100G
Submit to: email@example.com
- What are our four core membership values?
- What is the role of the Board of Directors?
- What are coordinators responsible for?
- What are storytellers responsible for?
- How do you subscribe to the email lists?
- Who should I talk to if I want to get put on the approvals database?
- Canada at Midnight is an affiliate of a larger American organization, and we play in a connected world with that organization. What is that organization called?
- What is the Canada at Midnight website URL?
- There are five points summarizing the Code of Conduct in the Membership Handbook. Tell me them in your own words.
- What is the first thing you need to do if you feel you are being harassed per the Harassment Policy?
- What is required from all the participants for any sexual interaction between characters?
- Describe the OK Check-In.
- What is the 24 Hour Rule?
- Which officer reports your monthly prestige awards and can help you with understanding the prestige system?
- Which officers are in the coordinator appeal chain?
- Which officers are in the storyteller appeal chain?
- Which Director is responsible for helping the club with technical matters?
- Which Director is responsible for helping the club with financial and legal matters?
- What is the expected response time for an officer to reply to an email? What should you do if the officer does not respond to two attempts at emailing them?
- What is a letter of counseling?