Prestige Standard #1
Relevant Documents: Membership Handbook (Chapter 6)
Required Score to Pass: 80%
Prestige Reward: 100G
Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are prestige points awarded for?
- If you have any questions about the prestige system, want to report things you did that are prestige-worthy or have enough prestige to advance in membership class, which officer should you talk to first?
- Whose responsibility is it to track your prestige?
- Where can you find a sample Prestige Log?
- Name three non-administrative ways you can earn prestige.
- Name three social/non-game support ways you can earn prestige.
- If you renew your membership before April 30th of the year, how much prestige is that worth?
- When you accept a new member class, what are you agreeing to do?
- How much prestige per month can a primary coordinator or storyteller earn?
- How much prestige do you need to hit MC3?
- Suzie the LARPer completes all of her Standards. She gets 50 Prestige for Standard A, 50 for Standard B, 100 for Standard C and 100 for Standard D. She has thus earned 300 prestige. She is a new member who has done the Standards as a way to earn her first awards of prestige; accordingly, she has 300 prestige in total.
- What entries does Suzie put in her Prestige Log?
- What coordinator does she need to send her prestige log to for evaluation?
- What MC should Suzie be applying for?
- How will Suzie know that her MC application has been approved?
- Suzie’s application is approved. She has gained MC. Who would she speak with to get her in character rewards processed for her new MC?